• Vehicle Detector for 2 induction loops and 12-24 V AC/DC supply voltage
• With standard 11-PIN connection on the back of the detector
• Many setting options on front detector
• Suitable for the detection (metal) of trucks, passenger cars, motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, bicycles, etc.
• Straight from the factory to the user means competitive prices
• 2 year warranty on your DVM International loop detector
• Many thousands of detectors have already been delivered, successfully installed by customers
• Worldwide, fast and reliable, shipping with DPD/DHL
• Ordered on weekdays before 8 p.m. (CET), shipped the same day
• Wide worldwide payment options
• Customers rate DVM International 9/10
We appreciate it greatly if you want to help us improve our translations into English. This applies to our webshop but also to our documents that you can download.
Please send your improvements to: email@example.com
• Control of motorized barriers, fencing, gates and doors
• Vehicle counting
• Driving direction determination of vehicles
• Protection against driving back at barriers/gates, etc.
• Industrial applications
• Twenty-four (24) months warranty
• Certifications: CE (Europe), and FCC (USA)
• Invoice is supplied as a PDF with e-mail confirmation
• Shipping costs are shown before the moment of payment
• No VAT is charged for business customers outside the Netherlands (but in the EU)
• OEM delivery possible, contact us
Supply voltage: 12-24 V AC/DC
Induction loop: 2 loops/channels
Relay: 2 output relays with multiple functions
Compact housing: Impact resistant ABS, 76 x 40 x 78 mm (H x W x D)
Settings: Easily possible with DIP switches on the front
Reset button on front
Jumper on the Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
Indications: Red (2) and green (1) LEDs on front
Connection: 11-pin connector on the rear
Wide capture range for the loop: 50 – 1,000 μH
Diagnosis function: Supports you during the installation of the loop
Protection against lightning: Isolation transformer, stabilivolt, varistor and TVS diodes
Two output relays: Adjustable presence and pulse
• Permanent presence ON/OFF
• Automatic Sensitivity Boost (ASB) ON/OFF
• Sensitivity in 4 steps
• Frequency in 4 steps
• Output relay functions
Functional-(*) and Pin-(**)compatible with the following loop detectors:
Functional-(*) but not Pin-(**)compatible with the following loop detectors:
(*) Functional compatible means that the basic functions are present, like: pulse on detect, pulse on un-detect, limited presence, frequency shift, sensitivity in steps, automatic sensitivity (ASB). Some types may have more possibilities or wider ranges (frequency, sensitivity, etc.). Only functionally compatible means that the wiring must be (partly) adapted.
((**) Pin-compatible means that the wiring is identical. So, you can just plug this detector in the socket of the brands and type numbers mentioned. The wiring does not need to be adapted, but do not forget to check the supply voltage!
Note: DVM International B.V. is not responsible for possible errors in the list with compatible detectors above. You always have to check yourself the exact specifications of the detector to be replaced. We appreciate it if you pass us errors in these compatibility lists, so that we can improve these lists.